This is a cocktail of representation. We built it on a foundation of makers, near and far, all dedicated to the art of beauty. One is but hours from our farm, while others are many time zones away. One is a simple farm stand in a rural Virginian town. Each is defined by intention. Artisan craft, be it in food or goods, lays the bedrock for an enriched and engaging culture.
- 1.5 oz Kurokame Honkaku Shochu
- 1.5 oz War & Rust Quina #8
- ¼ oz Bitter Journey Bing Zhou
- ½ Sorghum Molasses
- 2 dashes Artemisia Quercus Bitters
- Rose petals, as garnish.
- Combine the shochu, Quina, Bing Zhou, sorghum molasses, and bitters in a shaker over ice and shake well.
- Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with rose petals.