- 2 ounces Bulleit Bourbon
- ¾ ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce J.T. Copper Golden Turmeric Syrup
- Sliced apples, as garnish
- Make the garnish: cut thin slices from a small apple until you have enough to make a fan. Brush with lemon juice and position the slices into a small fan shape. Thread a cocktail skewer through the slices to pin them in place.
- Combine the bourbon, lemon juice, and turmeric syrup in a shaker over ice and stir to combine.
- Pour into a coup glass and garnish with the apple fan.