Skip to content
2023 Winter CSA - What's Included
- Weekly box of winter produce (typically 5-6 items).
A typical winter share may include:
- A bulky root (potatoes, sweet potatoes, rutabaga, celeriac)
- A lighter root (radishes, parsnips, beets, turnips)
- An allium (onions, garlic)
- Salad greens (grown indoors: baby greens, pea shoots, sunflower shoots)
- Overwintered specialties (winter squash, apples, etc.)
- A weekly newsletter email with the week's items, recipe ideas, & more which goes out on the Friday before your share arrives so you can plan your week accordingly
- Option to skip any week for any reason or to donate your share to The People's CSA, the 501(c)3 non-profit created by Kelly & Andrew to help bring access to fresh veggies to those in need
- Add-Ons (like eggs, cheeses, wine, and more) for purchase each week through our Marketplace
- Free access to our online Recipe Box
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.