Equinox is unusual in our lineup in that it’s specifically an autumnal release. Crafted from a sweet potato wine base and laden with warming spices, it captures every countenance the holiday palate has on offer. Here, we give a little nod to October, when the veil between our world and the spirit world is at its thinnest. It also happens to be right around the time when our sweet potatoes finish curing on the farm.
- 2 oz Artemisia Equinox Sweet Potato Gentiane
- 1½ oz Laird’s Old Apple Brandy
- 1 oz Atxa blanco vermouth
- ½ oz Bulleit Rye
- Sprig of rosemary, for garnish
- Combine the Equinox, brandy, vermouth, and rye in a shaker over ice and stir to combine. Strain into a rock glass over ice and garnish with the rosemary.