In Osaka, spring is a rainy time. Locals call the period from mid-March to April the "spring-long rain," during which there may be many days of continuous rainfall. As they say in the states, "April showers bring May flowers." After the spring-long rains, Osaka's cherry blossoms to come into full bloom.
There's no better spot to catch the show than Okawa River, Osaka's most well-known cherry blossom walk.
- 2 oz North American Sake Brewery "Real Magic" Junmai sake
- ¾ oz Suntory Roku gin
- ½ oz Don Ciccio & Figli Cerasum Aperitivo
- ⅛ oz Luxardo Maraschino liqueur
- Rosemary sprig
- Combine the sake, gin, Cerasum, and the Luxardo in a shaker over ice and stir to combine.
- Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with the rosemary sprig.